Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do business flyer design or brochure design in 12 hours

I will do business flyer design or brochure design in 12 hours












About:

Don't think 12 hours is a short time to get a Business Flyer or Bifold or Trifold Brochure Design! Because I am here to do that for you within that time!

Please take some moments and have a look at my portfolio. There are some Flyer Design and Bifold, Trifold Brochure design projects that I have successfully completed. This will help you to get a clear idea about the quality and type of design I do. 

Portfolio Link: https://flic.kr/s/aHskCcsAGm

I am Rashed, a trained, professional graphic artist, exclusively on Fiverr.

My service Includes

  • 12 Hour Delivery
  • Print Ready Format
  • Theme Based Layout
  • Source File Delivery
  • SATISFACTION ASSURED

If you have any special requirements or need any added service, don't hesitate to knock me! I am ready to help you!

So what are you waiting for? Message me to get your Business Flyer design or Bifold or Trifold Brochure Design right now!

***Please message me before ordering so that you can know if I am available that moment and we can discuss your requirements and both get clear about how the final output should look like.

Thanking you
Rashed

Reviews


cwm1975cp:This guy goes above and beyond to make things happen. He was very flexible and easy to work with. One of the best of FIVERR.

rashedhasan7299:Nice to work with! Outstanding experience!

cwm1975cp:This guy goes above and beyond to make things happen. He was very flexible and easy to work with. One of the best of FIVERR.

rashedhasan7299:Nice to work with! Outstanding experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment