Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design business flyer poster or brochure

I will design business flyer poster or brochure












About:



If you are looking to have a poster, flyer for your product, company or services or anything print related, I am the guy for the job.
I am here to help you achive your desired design.
You can order for any type of poster, flyer or  brochure.
You will get professional and modern design.

Details of packages that I am offering here


In $15

  • SIMPLE ONLINE USE FOR POST SOCIAL MEDIA
  • 3 Revisions

In $25
  • High quality
  • Print Ready
  • one sided flyer, 300dpi, CMYK & RGB,
  • 3 Revisions

In $40
  • one sided flyer, 300dpi, CMYK & RGB
  • Print Ready
  • source file
  • HQ JPG for social media
  • 5 Revisions
  • VIP Support & Customer Priority




In this gig, you will get  custom flyer



If you are looking for something else that you did not find in my gigs, don't hesitate to contact me









check out my other gigs at
www.fiverr.com/aqsewani 

Thanks
Aqsewani


Reviews


rodneybarnes:Very effective seller. Great communication and gets the job done right!

aqsewani:Great buyer to work with :)

lorimart3:great help

aqsewani:Thank you

lorimart3:I always enjoy working with this seller,


No comments:

Post a Comment