Friday, August 24, 2018

I will hand out 50 flyers at college station home of texas am football

I will hand out 50 flyers at college station home of texas am football












About:

I will hand out 50 of your flyers at Kyle Field, College Station football Stadium! The home of johnny manziel and the 12th man.  
This venue gives you a great opportunity to make a unique and appealing flyer for your audience.  

This is like any other flyering gig here on fiverr.  No other venue is like College Station.  

I can hand out to the general crowd or take requests.  Would you like your flyer for all men? all women? a mix? older people? younger college kids? Let me know, its no problem.

Reviews


ma884467:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

samldp:Thumbs Up

fredymedina:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

onebigteam:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ma884467:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment