Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design event business flyer, poster or brochure

I will design event business flyer, poster or brochure












About:

100% Guaranteed amp; Fast Delivery service

My GIG

If Your business and another service increase and known to everybody that you supply amp; publish your information to people. So I can help you by professional, eye catching flyer, unique flyer, banner design for your business demand

I am a Professional graphics designer with 3 years experience. I will Design your Flyer, 2-fold Brochure, 3-fold Brochure, with care and more Attractive

I can design for you

✔ Flyer (Business flyer, Event flyer, Corporate, Real Estate, Restaurant menu)
✔ Brochure design, Poster, Leaflet, Invitation card
✔ Postcard, Banner, Business card

I will need

  • Size
  • Content/text
  • Logo
  • Colors of your choice
  • Others information of your business/services

If you have an example or chose of what you want the design looks like, then it will be great, send me the example

Special Features

  • Unlimited revision (Not for the content, only for design)
  • Will provide source file for future use
  • High-quality (300 DPI)
  • Best customer support
  • Revision until meeting your satisfaction level


Note:

Please send me a message before placing an order for custom offers.

Thanks for your valuable time

Husenol

Reviews


kinniksky23:I do a lot of productions and need a LOT of design. He is BY FAR the best, most responsive and highest quality designer.

husenol55:Great person, always he is co-operated me Thanks a lot. \r\nAgain Thanks a lot and wait for your next jobs

freelancerinn:Thanks for the timely delivery

husenol55:Thanks a lots

kinniksky23:I do a lot of productions and need a LOT of design. He is BY FAR the best, most responsive and highest quality designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment