Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do flyer and poster for your business and event

I will do flyer and poster for your business and event












About:

*******Thank you for kindly see my Gig.********
I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, I can do fast and fast in your time frame. I always try to satisfied my client by my design and creativity.

MY SERVICE INCLUDE:

  • ‘’’’’’’FLYER,
  • ‘’’’’’’’BANNER/HEADERS
  • ‘’’’’’’’’LOGO
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’COVER(CD/DVD),
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’BROCHURES,
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’’LABEL,
  • ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’POSTERand etc

Why Choose me:

  • 6 years experience in graphic design.
  • Unlimited changes
  • High Quality files
  • 300 DPI file
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • money back guarantee (If you are not satisfied)
  • Free 3D Mockup
  • All source files
  • Fast delivery with in 24 hours.


*100% satisfaction guarantee! *
Place your order today.

Thanks
Mir Raisul Tanvir

Reviews


souedane:amazing job

tanvirsp:outstanding

goiguana:Thank you!

tanvirsp:awesome

theresacharlene:Excellent experience.. He listens to what the buyer wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment