Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design modern unique business flyer for you

I will design modern unique business flyer for you












About:

Hi,

I am Ibrahim from Bangladesh. Professional Graphics Designer with one year experience. Expert to design modern, unique, creative, Attractive, Eye Catching  Business Flyer for you.


Design Concepts:

 #  Any size that you prefer 
 #  300 DPI Resolution
 #  Print Ready File
 #  CMYK Colors 
 #  JPEG, PNG, PSD, PDF File 

   

What I need to Know from You: 
  
 #  The colors that you prefer
 #  Your Business Logo
 #  Your Business Name
 #  Address
 #  Mobile
 #  Telephone
 #  Email
 #  Website

 If You have any Question Please ask before you buy


Thank you,

 I am looking forward to work with you..............

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment