Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design retro vintage flyer or poster in 24hrs

I will design retro vintage flyer or poster in 24hrs












About:

YOU WILL GET THE FIRST DRAFT IN 24 HRS FOR SURE.SO HURRY UP.....


One modification request to your logo will take within 24 hours, and Sunday is an off day

Sunday is an off day, but you can order, and I will start to process your order the next day.

Buy my flyer design service to advertise your business in the best possible manner and reach the maximum number of potential clients.
Advertising through flyers is the most useful mode of small-scale marketing, and I allow you to use that professionally, for an incredibly affordable price.

  • One gig is for a one-sided A4/8,5"x11."
  • I deliver the files in JPG/PNG format - 300dpi (unless you order my Extras)

Contact me if you need eye-catching retro vintage flyers for the following purposes:

  • Announcing events
  • party flyers
  • Advertising your business
  • Advertising Club inaugurations
  • Informing existing and potential client base about new services and products
  • Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts
  • Handing out information and many such other purposes

Reviews


l0ckd0wn:Great Job! Exactly what we wanted and fast.

vivek0401:Thank you so much

marymcelya:On time and well designed.

vivek0401:thank you so much

kjj2408:It almost seems like Vivek reads my mind. Perfect delivery on the first shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment