Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will flyer design,vibrant flyer, beautiful flyer design any flyer

I will flyer design,vibrant flyer, beautiful flyer design any flyer












About:

Do you want an increase in your sales or other services you supply? So, I can help you by creating incredible and  eye catching Flyer and Poster design. Please send all the details you want to put on the Flyer/Poster/postcard.I will design colorful flyer or brochure for your company
  • I will give unlimited revisions
  • use same colors as you said
  • My works have very high resolution
  • AND I NEED all flyer content in a text file to something i can copy paste to new design

1 gig for one side (5$)

2 gig for double side (10$) 

Trifold double side design is (25$) please check on my EXTRAS.

PLEASE READ FOR EXTRAS:


  • If you want your design within 24hrs "Check" Express Delivery below  (express delivery does not count as an upgrade of service, you still need to purchase proper amount of gigs.
  • if u need psd or Ai source file please use source file gig.

Reviews


ticarasmith89:I LOVE IT!!!

shanaliya:thank you so much.

jtmcenterprise:thanks very much.. Blessings.\nCan you please send me the logos by themselves too on the white background. thanks

shanaliya:Outstanding Experience!

lamarjohnsonjr:Amazing, can't wait to work with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment