Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design professional business flyer and brochure

I will design professional business flyer and brochure












About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting. I have over 10 years of experience in graphic designing. I can design professional and eye-catching Flyers, Brochure, Postcards, Posters, Leaflets, Website Banners, Business cards for your events, products, business or promotions for an extremely affordable price.


Basic $10 Package - 

Single-sided design 

Unlimited revisions 

3 Day Delivery

Print Ready PDF file (CMYK color | 300DPI | 0.125" (3mm) bleeds)

High-Resolution JPEG / PNG file

Commercial Use

Professional customer service and communication

Check extras for Adobe Photoshop source file ($10). 

What I need

  • If you have an idea about the design 
  • Exact width and height or paper size 
  • logo and images (if you have any) to include in the design
  • Text content 
  • Color Preference 

If you have any questions or need a custom offer feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Thanks,
Sanjay

Reviews


inspiremafia:great work

sanjaycreative:Thanks..!!!

sonu66:very patient and willing to work without complain.

sanjaycreative:Great, Thank you...!!!

inspiremafia:this is my main guy


No comments:

Post a Comment