Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design professional photography flyer within 24 hrs

I will design professional photography flyer within 24 hrs












About:

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my service
i will try provide any flyer you need.


MY SERVICES: 

✔ 100% High Quality Expressive design
✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ High-quality JPEG, PDF, Ai file will be provided
✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

SO DON'T DELAY

For custom order please send me all the details through message 
so I will send you a quote.

Reviews


ventures5035e:I bought this Gig because I needed a photography flyer and I gave all instructions and was very pleased with the fast response. The work was very well executed. Delivery was fast but a little confusing when receiving the file formats I wanted bur he did answer my questions and resend the project with the requested file format, thank you great job!

faizanfaizy:Thank you very much he is really good person and he is awesome buyer. Thank you very much for the great review. Hope to work with you again

brandonvaccaro:Great Designer, Fast and will use again.

faizanfaizy:Thank you very much great and awesome buyer hope to work with you agian

amawhoo:wonderful! took my idea and brought to life. wasn't upset about revisions! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment