Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do brochure or flyer design within 8 hours

I will do brochure or flyer design within 8 hours












About:

I am a professional Graphics designer,
here I provide you,

  • All design related raw files and also print ready kit.
  • All CMYK color codes are provided. 
  • Unlimited support for any project.
  • Suitable color skim for your business.
  • All type of printable raw files and fonts. (preferred Indesign )
  • PDF, AI, EPS, PSD files are provided after approval.

Before order please send me all details about the project.

Thank you.
Anirban

Reviews


vonseth:Always great working with him!

creativespacewo:Thank you very much ... happy to work with..

maxenzyme:Very creative guy and a pleasure to work with.

creativespacewo:very nice to work with . good communication

cc4digital:We just could not get on the same page for this project. Ability to work with graphics is good. The design was a little basic for me. I would be willing to give it another go in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment