Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a custom business flyer, poster, brochure, leaflet

I will design a custom business flyer, poster, brochure, leaflet












About:

★ 12 HOUR Delivery Available
★  Source files Limited Period OFFER
★  UNLIMITED REVISIONS*


I offer fast turnaround times, quick response times and a high attention to detail. All my work comes with revisions and 100% client satisfaction 

For $5 you get:
★ One-sided flyer
★ 300 DPI Resolution / Highest quality
★ JPG

Advertising through flyers is the most useful mode of small scale marketing. By using clever concepts and engaging designs, I can help you grasp the attention of your existing and potential customers, allowing your brand to flourish.

Order now and get your brand new flyer design created in just 6 hours. Choose the SUPER FAST delivery. Please contact before ordering SUPERFAST Delivery gig.

Special Offer & discount for Returning Buyers

* We'll not provide any text or images. All content will be provided by the client. 
* Unlimited revisions doesn't mean a new design. We'll only do minor changes

thanks
Rahmad K

Reviews


mikehow3:Very responsive.. great work! Will definitely use again!

rahmadkhoiri:thanks friend

b2bpromo:The Experience I got from this gig went well. he served me so well he did All the modifications that I have requested she made sure everything was done that I have requested.

rahmadkhoiri:Outstanding experience!

ginliankhup:Very good seller. This is the second time he make flyer for my taxi cab app. Only charge me $5 and deliver in less than an hour. Wowwwwwww.....I will definitely work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment