Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design sports, events, business, fitness, party flyer

I will design sports, events, business, fitness, party flyer












About:

Are you looking for a professional flyer design to advertise your product, business, services or  events? This is definitely the right place for you.

I will design any type of flyer to promote your business.

You can check all information as per your requirement  in my gig.


FLYERS SIZES

  • 8.5x11 (letter size) 
  • A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size
  • 5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) and customize sizes available 

YOU WILL GET:

  • High quality ready for print files
  • Source file (for Standard and premium package)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Color change

TO GET STARTED I JUST NEED:

  • Size of flyers you want in pixel or inches (width by height)
  • Any logo that you want to include.
  • Your preferred color (if any)
  • Text you want to be included. 
  • Sample you like (if you have)

If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions. 

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Check out my extras for additional option.

Contact me now and we will start your project immediately.

Thank you.

Best Regard,
Faiza Riaz

Reviews


peterbedard:Faizariazz did an outstanding job! She was flexible and creative and I LOVE the two flyers she created for me!

faizariazz:Thank you so much for appreciation and choosing my service.

kreatex:This is my second round and she is superb as always..Great seller.highly creative

faizariazz:Thank you.

babylovesmassag:Really good


No comments:

Post a Comment