Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design a modern business flyer

I will design a modern business flyer












About:

Thanks for your interest in Flyer/Poster Design.

Effective advertisement requires careful thought and design. Making sure your message is engaging, creative and memorable. That's what I experienced in my 6 years career in marketing collateral designing. From the strategy to executions, Using colors - typography, images and text, thinking about the viewer experience and making your brand shine.

I will try my best to help you out with your Flyer or Poster projects  :

  • Promotional
  • Event Flyer
  • Product Advertisements

  • Non-Profit message conveying
  • Direct Selling
  • and other projects where you need a good First Impression.

With a friendly communication you will get:
  1. Well designed Flyer/Poster
  2. A PDF version for printing 
  3. A PDF version for email/web 
  4. Source files like photoshop or illustrator files.
  5. A few mockups

Quicker Delivery -> Get extra fast 2 days or 3 days Delivery

Great Design = [Great Brief + Great Communications + Our Ideas].

So please message me your requirements before ordering the gig. I'll go through the details and suggest you the best solution. I'm excited to discover the creative solution with each project and I assure you professional work through the delivery of the project. 

Reviews


johnathanegray:Vicasso is a master at his craft! I will definitely do business with him again! Awesome way of asking the right questions and giving accurate suggestions in order for the product to come out perfect! Thanks again!

vicasso:You're the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one day! Wishing you all the success in the world =)

ohiocaptain3:Did a great job within the delivery time and followed instructions well. Thanks.

vicasso:Thanks a lot, its always a pleasure working with clients like you and knowing what they need. Thanks again!

johnathanegray:Vicasso is a master at his craft! I will definitely do business with him again! Awesome way of asking the right questions and giving accurate suggestions in order for the product to come out perfect! Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment