Friday, August 24, 2018

I will post your ad on my health website for 5 days

I will post your ad on my health website for 5 days












About:

For $5 dollars
I will post your ad on my health website for 5 days.
The size of the banner has to be 300x250.
I will place it on the top right hand side. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any further queries.

Many thanks



Reviews


tsyneus:Didn't get much traffic but that's not seller's fault. Seller did what she said she would do so I can't call this gig dishonest. Therefore, I'll rate 5 stars on Service as Described because the service DID match the Gig's description (there were no lies in there).\n\nDespite my low traffic, I'm rating higher because ad was up more than five days.

mothernature:I am disappointed that your rating doesn't match the fact that I delivered on time, have left your ad for more than 5 day and have shared your link on my social media channels. The gig itself doesn't mention traffic. There are other sellers who can help you with that.

maxjada:thank you. great service

mothernature:You are very welcome!

grouponmerchant:Excellent and friendly seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment