Friday, August 24, 2018

I will personally hand out your business card

I will personally hand out your business card












About:

hello everyone i'm a entrepreneur at heart and a natural go getter i like to get things done fast .
i sell on ebay and amazon to name a couple i drive for uber and lyft to name a couple i deliver for postmates i work a job and also i am a licensed direct seller in my city so needless to say i love the grind so if you purchase a service from me i'll get it done ASAP (less than 24 hours) so when you purchase i personally hand them out to everyone throughout Wisconsin so when you purchase i will send you my address so you can mail me your business cards and i will get started on them

Thanks for reading and take care

lwalton3lw

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment