Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience.

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience.












About:

You are so close to ordering my gig! I can really use the extra beer money (JK) kind of. For this gig I will hand out 80 flyers for the basic gig at the University of Chicago, Illinois, home of over 60,000 students. at any given time there are thousands of people in our very impressive library. Either studying, working in study groups, taking exams, our computer labs, work rooms, or coffee shop. This is the area where students are most focused which is a great time to get your flyers into their hands. As they are coming or going from the library is when they will be most engaging and allow you to have their full attention. I will even have your flyers printed for you so send me an attachment of your flyer and I will do that for you. Definitely check out my other services and gig extras for even more exposure. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment