Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will post 100 flyers at NYU and around the city of new york

I will post 100 flyers at NYU and around the city of new york












About:

Award-winning flyer distribution | 100% positive rating


Campus flyer distribution is recognized as one of the most potent and flexible direct response advertising methods. Campus flyer distribution places your promotion in the eyes of tens of thousands of students, and like a billboard, they see it 20+ times as they head to class and other buildings. In this gig, we will focus on distributing your flyer across high traffic locations on the NYU campus! 


Fun fact - Over 50,000 students attend the NYU!


Your advertisement will stay up for an extended period of time where they will be seen by thousands of students!


OUR METHOD:

  • Photo proof is always included.
  • Quality ink and paper will be used.
  • Black and white printing, unless you order the Gig Extra.

Photo proof is GUARANTEED! 


I look forward to working with you in promoting your business or event!

Reviews


macbux:Thank you, Good work :)

marketingmonty:It is my pleasure!

aba1975:The gig was completed timely. I received 5 pictures of the posted flyers. I had a follow up question which I know would take time to answer. However, it was not answered in time for the deadline of this review.

marketingmonty:It was a pleasure working with you. I thought I had responded to your question. I will shoot you a more detailed answer now.

logansemwizard:I hired Monty to help me get more sales people for my company and boy did he deliver. I increased my sales force significantly and increase my revenues. I hired him for multiple rounds to pass out my flyers. I highly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment