Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a professional business flyer and brochure

I will design a professional business flyer and brochure












About:

HI,
WELCOME TO MY GIG! 
A flyer is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place, handed out to individuals. 
I WILL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL BROCHURES AND FLYERS FOR YOU.
I also design
*   Brochures
*   Booklets
*   Web Banners
*   Invitation Cards
*   Posters
Anything you need!

What you need to Provide:
*       Information about your business or event
*       Logo (optional)
*       Company design profile (if any)
any other information needed will be communicated.


WHAT YOU GET:
*        Print-Ready JPEG or PNG image file (300DPI, CMYK, HIGH RESOLUTION)
*        Source file in  PSD, AI, PDF, CDR, PPT, and EPS
*        UNLIMITED REVISIONS (till you are satisfied with final output)
*       PROMPT DELIVERY
I have been into this business for many years and I can handle your Design projects professionally.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Thank you.

Reviews


transcriptqueen:This is my go-to designer for all my brochure design works. Great job!

babs_graphics1:Thanks

transcriptqueen:Waoh! Great work. Very thorough and creative. Always brings projects from concept to delivery quickly and perfectly.

babs_graphics1:Thank you!

transcriptqueen:awesome job, Great price. I'm so pleased! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment