Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design double sided flyer

I will design double sided flyer












About:

<<<<<<SUPER FAST DELIVERY>>>>>> GET YOUR DESIGN DONE IN JUST 6 HOURS

Hi, thanks for looking at my Gig!


Why Choose me?

I will Provide Professional Flyer/Brochure/Poster Design just in $5.  Custom Order also available according to your requirement. also get the delivery just in 6 hours check my plans

What you will get?  
You will get double sided flyer/brochure/poster in following format:-

1. PSD or AI
2. HQ JPEG
3. PRINT-READY PDF
4. ALL VECTOR WORK
5. VECTOR DESIGN
6. ORIGINAL DESIGN
7. DESIGN DONE IN JUST 6 HOURS

DELIVERY TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Basic               -             24 Hours
2. Standard         -             12 Hours
3. Premium         -              06 Hours

I will AMAZE you with my CREATIVE Skills. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

















Reviews


ngwaziwoods:Excellent service - really professional

gkmorya:Thank, you so much! Gave clears instruction! Loved to work more with you.

sholli03:i had to guide him every step of the way, instead if him being creative and just using the verbage from my old flyers

gkmorya:thank you

ralphdewu:It has been a good experience, even though I asked for a few revisions, he always made the adjustments I requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment