Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will post 50 flyers at texas am

I will post 50 flyers at texas am












About:

I am student at Texas A&M.  For this gig I will post 50 of your flyers at this amazing school!  

There are over 50,000 students at the school, over 2000 teachers, and thousands more who work at the school.  

This gig will get your flyer seen by over 70,000 people, and that would only be on a daily basis. You would have no problem having your flyer seen by 100,000 people.  

I will post in our dorms, academic buildings, and the library, along with any of your requests. 

Thank you, please message me with questions.

Reviews


ffbcaggie:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

chiquitab25:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

samldp:Thumbs Up

mmparty:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

letkin:Thank you again for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment