Friday, August 24, 2018

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience. This is the best seller on fiverr and you will not be disappointed or your money back!!

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience. This is the best seller on fiverr and you will not be disappointed or your money back!!












About:

 will hand out 50 flyers on the University of Central Florida. There are over 40,000 students on campus, mostly between the ages of 18-24. This is a great way to get your product or service out to the masses. I know the absolutely best places where the most people will see them. I can also post your flyers in busy areas if you prefer your flyers be posted. I am the best flyer person on fiverr because of my dedication and ability to sell to people. You will not be disappointed with this service and I will not let you down. It seems to be the norm on fiverr to print out flyers as well so I am also offering this. Please send an attachment and I will then go get them printed for you. Thank you and I cannot wait to help you expand your client 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment