Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a business flyer,brochure and poster

I will design a business flyer,brochure and poster












About:

Looking for a professionally designed flyer to promote your product, business or anything else?

This is the right gig for you. 


Before purchasing, you can make sure that I’m right for you by asking for a sample or previous designs. Reach out and tell me what you’re looking for!


I pride myself on delivering perfect, professional, and creative work! 


Standard price is $10 for a one-sided design. Final work will be delivered in vector format, 320DPI.


MY PREVIOUS WORKS: https://goo.gl/ND2gor


I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH : 



1. Unlimited Revisions. 


2. I encourage my buyers to send feedback until they are beyond happy with my work.


3. Fast delivery


4. High quality designs that meet or exceed industry standards


5. Great communication


6. Friendly service


I will work with you until you’re completely satisfied.


Thanks

Hifjul

Reviews


meghansnyder:It was good!

timattewell:Great work!

hifjulbari:Excellent buyer!

sfharvey87:good work

hifjulbari:Very well understanding buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment