Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will give you 230 awesome looking flyers

I will give you 230 awesome looking flyers












About:

Hello There''''
My self Sylvia,I will post up 55 eye catching flyers at the university of Los Angeles campus.
Your advertisement will stay up for an extended period of time where they will be seen by thousands of students! It's really a awesome ,
Simple and Affordable Marketing!
Send me your flyers and I will post them around a college campus that has over 85,000 students and 1,500 staff members that walk around every day!

About my gig!!!

  1. I will Increase conversion with color flyers
  2. I will print (black/white) and distribute for you!
  3. Posted in High Traffic areas!
  4. I will take 5 pictures for free!
  5. If your flyers need cutting, contact me first.
  6. If you want to target a specific demographic, contact me first.
  7. Best quality

So Take advantage of a great location.
Please Order.

Thank you so much.

Reviews


educationsvc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gbri2010:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mealsonamission:I have nothing more to say than these gigs are scams. I have reached out many times to contact this seller. Nothing...$21 bucks...and 200 flyers to dorm rooms and not one person...not ONE person linked back. NOT EVEN A PICTURE! This is a free virtual job resource that NOT ONE person looked at. Im sorry, I KNOW my numbers ...Buyers beware...

educationsvc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gbri2010:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment