Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design awesome professional flyer

I will design awesome professional flyer












About:

AWESOME,PROFESSIONAL,FLYER,FLYER DESIGN,UNIQUE 

About the gig:

I will design Awesome, Professional Business flyer for your Company/Business. I'll design it with clean, flat, modern and professional.

Revision is available here until your 100% satisfaction.
.
BASIC Flyer GIG ($10) :
  • 100% High Quality 
  • 1 Side Design($5)
  • Print ready file(PDF)
  • 300 DPI 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPEG, PNG and PDF file formats full free
  • Custom size (8.5x11) ,change available(free)

Your cooperation is highly appreciated to make your design beautiful and attractive..So don't worry, i will serve my best to make a wonderful flyer for you.

In addition to this,you will also receive from us:

✔ Support from professional full time graphic designer
✔ 24X7 customer service and communication
✔ Value for time and money

let us get started!
& contact me to further discussion.

Reviews


katical:my 10th project with him. very happy. quick turn around

eida_amin:My Favourite regular client, Love to work with him again. Thank you so much for your great review \u0026 TIP.

katical:Fast turn around and great on getting it right the first time

eida_amin:Great person! loves me a lot. Always I have ordered from him. Thanks so much, God bless you and your family. Thanks so much for great review and TIP also.\r\n\r\n

katical:I've done 7/8 projects with this seller. At this point it's too many to keep count. He's the best and I couldn't recommend him enough. He is worth the wait on things. Great communication. Quality stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment