Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design minimalistic party flyers

I will design minimalistic party flyers












About:

For the people who love minimalistic flyer, this gig is your choice. 
On this gig I offer Flyer design for any Event, Clubs, Music, Business Purposes and more. Flyer will be in a minimalistic and simple, but if you want to look in other style, please let me know . Don't forget to check also my others gig to see more flyer examples.

✔ A unique design.
✔ High Quality & Clean
✔ Fast Turnaround.
✔ 100% Satisfied or money back.

If you need any help, contact me via fiverr message and I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Reviews


stephensonjerom:Poor experience, not tatisfied at all with the results

fidan06:What a fake review. You already told me up to 10 times that you like the flyer. I hope you will not order to me again.

oduwaprimal:Extremely professional! Quality of work was Excellent!!! Definitely using him again.

fidan06:thank you.

afarhadi:Great professional to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment