Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design an outstanding print ad, flyer, leaflet or brochure

I will design an outstanding print ad, flyer, leaflet or brochure












About:

Outstanding Print Ads Starting at $10

I will design an amazing, professional, one-of-a-kind print ad for you! 100% Satisfaction, backed with a Money-back guarantee!

100% UNLIMITED REVISIONS!  I will not consider the job done until you are satisfied.

Please provide me with the image(s) you would like to use for your PRINT Ad.

Here to accommodate all your design needs. Special orders, return and refunds, please feel free to contact me on anything. Please allow 24hrs. response time on all design orders, if the response or order takes longer than 2 day please contact me ASAP!

Reviews


rcasmon:delivered on time

joseph_mcgregor:Would definitely recommend! Was very patient and revised several times for us to ensure product was exactly what we wanted.

la2atl:Always a pleasure. High quality work delivered in a timely fashion

amiraz:Good job.The work got done and allot later than planned. Not what I envisioned but glad its complete. I wish the seller was quicker with revisions and also wish she provided her own ideas and provided input on the design. A different exp than I'm use to with other graphic designers who always provide input,ideas, clear communication and creativity

hattrickskids:Will definitely be ordering my next print ad from this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment