Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will flyer design,vibrant flyer, event flyer design any flyer

I will flyer design,vibrant flyer, event flyer design any flyer












About:

Hi, 
Welcome To My Gig

I’m Amelia lily . I Have 6 Year Professional Experience in Graphic Design. 
More Than 100 Project completed successfully in my field .  Goal is to Provide Client  a Best  Quality Service.. 
I will give you my best to satisfy you with my flyer/banner/poster design 100% with unlimited revisions. 
My Service for this gig :
  • Flyer/Poster
  • Brochures
  • Banner/Header/Cover
  • Post Card
  • Door Hanger
  • Book Cover
  • Magazine Cover
  • Letterhead
  • and much more
Please Specify the dimensions (width and height) for your flyer, banner, poster design as well as either print ready or digital, when you submit the information.
NOTE: If your project is different than a normal one , it's not just a flyer , it's a sales sheet, a form , or anything similar , please ASK BEFORE ORDERING
Deliverables
JPEG High Resolution, 100% Editable PSD file,Text Editable PDF, EPS file, Ai file.as per your requirement.
"
Give me chance Hope you like my work "

Reviews


joecoolhand7:Very wonderful to work with. Will come back with more work for sure.

nayakreidy58:Amelia was amazing with the requirements requested. She was fast at providing the work and understood what what required! Good job would definitely recommend her!

karefreetravel:Needed a quick turnaround on flyers and Amelialily402 is FAST!

amelialily402:thank you dear

karefreetravel:Very easy to work with this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment