Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you high resolution, print ready, editable source file, double sided and commercial use

I will give you high resolution, print ready, editable source file, double sided and commercial use












About:

I will design any kind of flyers for you within 15 hours. I am a professional graphic designer having experience of 2 years in business flyer design.

In this Gig you will get flyers designed for different events and services.

Prominent features of my GIG:
  • High Resolution file
    Print Ready file
  • Editable Source file
  • Double sided
  • Commercial use 
  • Unlimited revisions

In this Gig You will get Flyers and posters designed in the size ranges of A0 to A6. For other sizes please contact me first.

Why this gig?

★ Only High quality ORIGINAL design. No template or copy work.

★ NEVER LATE! 100% ON TIME delivery

★ 100% Satisfaction else GUARANTEED Money Back!

★ UNLIMITED REVISION Available

★ THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!


Thanks 

Reviews


catering2women:Pretty Good

noor37:Thank you

iqramehar:Outstanding Experience!

noor37:Outstanding Experience!

thomasmucciaron:Quick service.


No comments:

Post a Comment