Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design corporate business flyer within 12 hours

I will design corporate business flyer within 12 hours












About:

Are you looking for a professional designer to grow your business? 
Then you are welcome to my gig. 

Hi,

I am a professional graphic designer.  I Will Design A Unique Business, Corporate Flyer for your business or company. It's my responsibility to satisfy you until you will say it's the best. So, Order now and you will get a high-quality design that really outstanding!

MY EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE:


BASIC:
1 Sided Flyer
3-time Revisions
Print Ready JPEG & PDF Files.

STANDARD:
Awesome 2 Sided Flyer
5-time Revisions
Print Ready JPEG, PDF Files.
FREE SOURCE File. (PSD or AI)

PREMIUM:
Awesome 2 Sided Flyer Design With 3 Concept
Unlimited Revisions
Print Ready JPEG & PDF Files
Source File (PSD or AI)

WHEN ORDERING, Please provide: 
1. The exact size of the design (width x height). 
2. All the text you need to be included, in text format. NO SCREENSHOTS. 
3. The basic concept to be portrayed (unless you're willing to give me full creative freedom). 
4. A few VISUAL references to the style you like.
5. If you need a photo to be included, please provide it.

Feel free to knock me for any query. I am here to help you. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment