Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do flyer design for your business

I will do flyer design for your business












About:

Hi! :)

You are on the right place. Believe me!

A little about the reason why I offer this service to you and why I promise you the best quality.I have more then 3 years experience in designing .

Fiverr gives us the opportunity to demonstrate our skills virtually so I am here to offer my services. My work is of a high quality and i pay attention to details for the one and the only reason to do special flyers ,Poster ,Brochure etc for you and your business.

Designs we can do for all types of FLYERS

  1. Event
  2. Business
  3. company
  4. Corporate
  5. Real estate
  6. services
  7. Flyers for App
  8. any types of Flyer i will design

WHAT I OFFER:

✔Best quality service!
✔Unlimited Revision
✔Professionalism on design
✔Size – Whatever size you need.
✔Money back guarantee
✔Print ready
✔High resolution 300dpi
✔All format (PDF,PNG,JEPG,PSD)

SIZE:
Any size like you want will be possible .

Feel free to ask any questions :)
Would be great to work together!!


CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY

Best Regard
Projectking

Reviews


xheherkhan:very good experience he gave me high quality work

projectking:Outstanding Experience .

xheherkhan:Excellent work done by this man gave a full hd result

projectking:outstanding experience

shabby16:Loved working with this Seller. very quick and easy to make changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment