Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a glowing church flyer, poster, event flyer

I will design a glowing church flyer, poster, event flyer












About:

  Hello!!

Welcome to my GIG

Are you looking for fresh professional flyers for your Church/Ministry, Business or any event?  you are at the right place.


This is what you get with my service:


  1.    Am a full-time graphics designer  
  2.    Friendly service   
  3.    Professional service and High quality design
  4.    Unlimited revisions, won't leave until you are fully satisfied with the design
  5.    Express delivery
  6.    100% Money back 
 

What you need to provide:

  •   Complete information/instruction for your design (Logo and picture inclusive)
  •   Color preference
  •   Sample (Optional) 
  •   Desired size ( otherwise default size is A4/8.5x11)

Also see my EXTRA

                                             Order my gig now. 

Reviews


chozun4him:FAST! Wonderful Work! Thank You!

blossom_art:Thanks

momma1141:This was a terrible experience. Blossom appeared to have been very occupied with something else. Poor response times; the end product didn't necessarily meet my expectations; I missed a deadline with my organization because of this. I won't use her again. This is the second time she just didn't deliver in a way that met my expectations

kim_concept:Great seller. She helped me out very well. God Bless you and I will be coming back again.

blossom_art:Great buyer, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment