Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will post 50 flyers for you in the city of seattle

I will post 50 flyers for you in the city of seattle












About:

Being a student in Seattle, I can go into this great city and post flyers for you and get you some amazing results.

The home of Starbucks, zipcar, Pike Place, the Space needle, and countless other attractions will make your flyer seem apart of the community!

I will post at places where posting is actually allowed Starbucks bulletin boards, Whole Foods supermarket, stores, shops, malls, and anywhere that you would like.

Please ask for requests, because I will fulfill them!

Reviews


mnh5065:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

jazzyyowa_dmb_:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mauiangel:Excellent! Thanks for posting about My Fun Life Hawaii!

kidjr56:Thumbs Up

collegework:Great Job! Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment