Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design real estate logo, business card, yard sign, flyer, banner

I will design real estate logo, business card, yard sign, flyer, banner












About:

I will design Real Estate Logo for every kind of Real Estate and Housing business. I create an identity that completely matches  with your business.Because the logo is a symbol to identify your company & its must be unique & professional. I will create unique and elegant design for your business


Standard Package:  ( original price $45 now $20)

  1. Logo, Business card, Yard sign
  2. High Quality with Res 2000 X 1800 and 300dpi .png & .jpg file
  3. Free 3D mockup 
  4. Unlimited revisions revisions 
  5. Premium Customer Support

Premium Package : ( original price $75 now $40)

  1. Logo, Business Card, Yard sign, Flyer or banner
  2. High Quality with Res 2000 X 1800 and 300dpi. (for selected one)\
  3. Editable source File
  4. Free 3D mockup 
  5. Unlimited revisions
  6. 24/7 VIP Customer Support



Inbox me if you have any Question?

Hurry up! Order now.


Regards:
Creative_logoss

Reviews


can28278:AWESOME Seller, Highly Recommended!!!

creative_logoss:Thank you so much!

kodiak49:I am launching my real estate business under my own name DBA. She did a fantastic job!!! I love it!!

creative_logoss:Thank you so much!

awhit02:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment