Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design event flyer or poster

I will design event flyer or poster












About:

This service has the purpose of create a new flyer for any NightClub, Events, Bar or Party. You will get a High quality Flyer template.
NOTE: Check also my other Gigs to check more flyer examples.

On this gig I offer unique and creative flyer templates, but in case you will decide to use similar flyers like in this gig, or the same, please contact me via inbox of fiverr or let me know with print screen which flyer is your favorite.

✔ A unique design.
✔ High Quality & Clean
✔ Fast Turnaround.
✔ 100% Satisfied or money back.

If you need any help, please contact me via fiverr message.

Reviews


inspire323:The seller is extremely talented \u0026 communicated with me until I was totally satisfied!

fidan06:thank you.

djabear:The design was delivered quick and looked great.

fidan06:thank you.

hnunez2769:Amazing work and quick delivery! I will be sure to use Fidan for all my flyers going forward! Outstanding job!


No comments:

Post a Comment