Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do a creative flyer for your business

I will do a creative flyer for your business












About:

=100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED=

=MONEY BACK GUARANTEE=

Dear Fiverr Buyers,
    I'm Atikul, a graphic designer with over 4 years experience in the online and offline marketplace. I will design a flyer, brochure for your business or organization! Please let me know what style you prefer one side, double side, bi-folds, tri-folds or whatever you need to fit your needs. 

   

    Benefits of working with me:

  • Creative Mind
  • Professionalism
  • Friendly Communication
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee!


Note: images must be provided by you.

For any spec ic requests, or questions, please click "Contact me" before ordering.

Regards
atikul_

Reviews


izzydoro:Thanks for the quick turnaround...

atikul_:Thank you very much!

izzydoro:Hey Mate, \n\nIt was good working with you again on this project and I appreciate all your help getting this done on time.\n\nCheers!

atikul_:Thank you very much.

izzydoro:Good working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment