Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design professional flyer, brochure, poster, leaflet or catalog

I will design professional flyer, brochure, poster, leaflet or catalog












About:

★★★ If you are Looking for the Stunning, Marvelous Flyer and Boucher for your Company or any Event for Publishing in Print and Digital Format, then you are at Right Place.


I am Passionate/Professional Graphic Designer with Six Years of Industry Experience with 100% Positive Rating on Fiverr.

★★★ Features of this GIG ★★★


  • Express Delivery in 24 Hours
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Aligned with Design Trends 2017
  • Ideas are welcomed 
  • Multipurpose Design Layout
  • Ready to Print in JPEG, PDF, Ai or PSD format. 

Here is the link to my Online Portfolio to check my recent projects. You can also select any design layout for your Brochure and Flyer. https://goo.gl/SF6Dqb

Kindly Contact me before order, we could have a Good Deal for you. 

Reviews


culturecoach:I have worked with Hassan before and it went very smoothly. We had a few challenges this time due to what apparently were connectivity issues, but it was all cleared up in the end.

samirv:Good comunication, pleasent to work with Hassan!

tilankaj:Really did not suit my requirement. Maybe wasn't the quality I was looking for. I could probably have done a better job on Canva.\n\nWork was pretty generic.\n\nOn the plus side - communication was very good but there were a few delays with the revision delivery.

jjboogie:my third order with this seller and everything was great once again!

francoisekemayi:Good job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment