Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design flyer, brochure, catalog within 24h

I will design flyer, brochure, catalog within 24h












About:

Welcome to My Flyer,Brochure,Catalog, GIG :

I'm always create unique and High quality designs.
So, I like to serve you in my best design and I will spend much time to create the perfect design. Final Deliveries include all standard file formats.

Why Me ?

✔ Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction

✔ 100% Professional and High Quality design

✔ Express Delivery

✔ Print Ready High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF files

✔ Source File (selected package)

✔ Color and Design that suits your Style or Business

✔ Provide Support 24 Hours

SERVICES OF THIS GiG:

  • Flyers
  • Brochures
  • Catalog
  • Bi-Fold Brochures
  • Tri-Fold Brochures
  • Posters
  • Postcards

If you need Logo or Business Card please Send me a massage.

Please feel free to inbox me for your inquiries regarding this gig.

★★ Satisfaction Guarantee! ★★

Looking forwardto work with you!

Regards To You.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment