Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make professional amazing flyer design

I will make professional amazing flyer design












About:

Hello Dear,

I'm a professional Business Flyer Designer with a unique design style with lively colors and interesting geometric shapes. My flyer designs works well for a variety of different styles.

You will get:
- Print ready file in CMYK (300DPI)
- Digital .jpeg version to use online. (72DPI)
- HD quality printable file
- Editable .psd file

FLYER DESIGN:

  • Business Flyer Design
  • Event Flyer Design
  • Sports Flyer
  • Food
  • Church
  • Halloween
  • Club

ORDER NOW! You will get the best work with best quality and fastest delivery.

Reviews


humza515:Absolutely Amazing! Very fast response and delivery time, I am very picky and the seller absolutely was willing to make as many changes I wanted. Very pleased will rely on him again for other flyers.

mhj2500:I am feeling happy to work with him.i hope to work again with him.

buzzcoll:It seemed like the word was just coming out all off. Its still off but i just took it. I was asking for editable fields with out lines around the boxes but instead i ended up with lined boxes all over the document. I just wanted editable fields with no lines around the boxes so i could input information and there wouldnt be boxes all over the doc

successinlife20:Great work and very fast delivery. Very professional, I will work with this Person again. Thanks

mhj2500:Thank you so much for your good admire to me...i also hope to work with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment