Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design amazing flyer, business brochure by indesign

I will design amazing flyer, business brochure by indesign












About:

Hello Everyone,

Are looking for Amazing Business Flyer, Brochure, Catalog Design? Are you wanna increase your product sales & attract customers by beautiful flyer, brochure & catalog? Then you are at the right place.I am the best designer for you.

Please Contact with me Before Place your order.

What Can you get from this GIG?

  • Unique & Creative Work
  • Only High quality design
  • 300 DPI
  • Designed by Indesign , Illustrator & photoshop
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Utmost satisfaction
  • 24/7 Availability

Need from you:

1. Kindly provide all the texts by typing on order page or in Doc file.
2. It will be your kind if you please provide images that you like to see  the design.
3. This gig is not for drawing vector.

  • FOR 8 Pages Brochure I will take $120
  • FOR 12 Pages Brochure I will take $180 
  • FOR 20 Pages Brochure I will take $250

I will give you best work.Hope you will be happy with my work. I will always work according to your preferences . Hope you will be satisfied with my work.I am looking forward to work with you

Best Regards

Shibli Sifat

Reviews


ugauga:I have used Shiblis for 5 different project, on every one he has been absolute great. Willing to understand and accommodate my needs every time. Very proponent, professional and quick turn around. Highly recommended!!!

shiblisifat977:He is the great Buyer. I just love to work with him. hope we will work again.\r\nThank you so much!!

camo12121:Working with Sifat has been a great experience for me. With a few changes back and forth we got there in the end. Would have issues using Sifat in the future

shiblisifat977:He is one of the best buyer I have ever had. I am really happy to provide him best work. really enjoyed a lot to work with him. very helpful and friendly. Hope we will work again.\r\nThank you

uzairbinarium:Great stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment