Monday, July 23, 2018

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience.

I will hand out all of your flyer/product/app needs to your targeted audience.












About:

Stanford University is the largest Universityin the California Area with over with 60,000 Students, alumni, faculty, and staff. I am permanent residential here and I can easily post in high traffic areas. There are thousands of students on campus on weekdays. And with their Division I basketball team, there are many alumni and students roaming around the weekends, too! 

I will print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") in black & white. I can also take 2-3 pictures of them posted up if you need it. Great for marketing! 

Observe my Gig Extra:

Passing out
Color 
Cut Tabs
Great deals on posting and handing out flyers

You must provide me with the pdf, doc, or jpg of the flyer. I do not make them. Thanks!

Reviews


bennyccc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

samuelamcnair:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

moanmap:Outstanding Experience!

stella_leary:Great buyers, Thanks

morningstarpm:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment