Monday, July 23, 2018

I will create any flyer brochure postcard poster business card

I will create any flyer brochure postcard poster business card












About:

I will try my best to help you out with your creative projects  :

 Flyers 
 Brochure
 Post Cards 
 Posters
 Business Cards

 Tshirts 
 Advertising Banners
 Large Billboard Designs
 Mock ups
 Illustrations
 Drawings

- (each side/page is a basic GiG) -


***I DO NOT DESIGN LOGOS*** 



Basic GiG

Ready For Printing 1side/page 300 DPI, RGB or CMYK *.Jpg -
---
StandardGiG
Ready For Printing 1side/page 300 DPI, RGB or CMYK *.Jpg +*.Pdf
---
Premium GiG
Ready For Printing + Custom Drawing 1side/page 300 DPI, RGB or CMYK *.Jpg + *.Pdf +
Adobe Photoshop *.psd Editable Source File + Commercial Use
---
Quicker Delivery -> Get extra fast 24 hr , 2 days  or 3days Delivery



Need Printing? : Printing and delivering available!!! Please contact me for a custom offer


when/if ordering Please remember that each side of the page is a Basic GiG -


I will deliver a preview mockup (first)  and when the customer will be happy and preview will be accepted and order Rated/Completed I will deliver  finals .

Reviews


donmac007:Superb Work

ba_tman:Thank you \u003c3

donmac007:Superb Service Fast Work

ba_tman:\u003c3

allfreshburnley:great imagination, very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment