Monday, July 23, 2018

I will design business flyer or brochure within hours

I will design business flyer or brochure within hours












About:

My Service IncludesFlyers | Brochures | Posters  | Banners -

My Introduction :


 I have more then 5 years of experience in Graphics Designing field and the team of professional Graphics Designers are working under me so we are able to provide amazing design in limited time and our first priority is Clients SATISFACTION

Why Choose me? :


Because you get -
  •      Professional Design
  •      High Resolution Free Print ready File
  •      Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied)
  •      Fast and Reliable Communication
  •      100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back
  •      Fast Delivery 24 hours

 Here is what I need to get started :

  •      URL of your website (if you have)
  •      Content
  •      Size of design (if you don't want standard) 
  •      Logo ( If any)
  •      Images , etc

I believe in punctuality & loyalty

Note:
Kindly message me in inbox if you have any Questions regarding my services / I will mold my offers as per your need :)
THANK YOU :)

Reviews


hashten:Great design once again. I provided him the rough sketch. \nHighly Recommended to all :)

hashten:Thehash is an amazing designer .. Highly Recommended to all .

hashten:Highly recommended designer .. Never let me down

thehash:Outstanding Experience!

kylegmoore71:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment