Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will print professional post cards

I will print professional post cards












About:

We are a printer in the U.S. and can ship to any of the 50 states. We have many products to choose from at reasonable prices and will ship directly to you. With 3 strategic locations in the U.S. we are able to ship with short lead times and cost effective pricing. ( shipping not included in price)


Specs:
Qty: 5
6" x 4"
14 pt. C2S Cover
4/0
Ask for a custom quote to meet your needs

*Our quoted delivery times pertain to the ship date, not the in hands date. 

*pricing does not include shipping


We have many extras and options not listed. Just ask for a quote. 

example prices


1000 postcards = $75
2500 postcards = $150
5000 postcards = $230

****NOTE - Please be aware that this gig does not include art services and you MUST provide print ready art per the requirements. I have had to cancel several orders because customers are not able to provide me with print ready art and I am not able to complete the order. There are several designers on Fiverr that can do this for you at a reasonable price. You can also watch the video at this link for a tutorial on what is needed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7xcq99ogM&index=8&list=PLW5lWCSR1MnC-ntkC8i8e-8mYSSt4MVNo

Thank you






Reviews


tsrnllc:Seller was very professional and kept me informed of the entire print and delivery process. I highly recommend his service.

m30marketing:These customer was very easy top work with.

millier11:Excellent work. Thanks

tsrnllc:Seller was very professional and kept me informed of the entire print and delivery process. I highly recommend his service.

m30marketing:These customer was very easy top work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment