Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will customize and design a marketing brochure and flyer

I will customize and design a marketing brochure and flyer












About:

Hi,
I am Sam, professional Graphic Designer & Level 2 seller on fiverr  

I will Professionally Design :

  • Flyers/Leaflets/Handouts
  • Banners / Headers / Posters
  • Business Cards / Invitation Cards
  • Postcards 
  • Bi-fold or Tri-fold Brochures
  • Magazine covers, Book covers
  • Advertisements
  • Package Designs

WHY ORDER FROM ME??

        ✔  24 hours FAST DELIVERER (Check Gig Extra) 

        ✔ JPEG,PNG,PDF file formats FREE!!

        ✔ Unlimited revisions  !!!!

        ✔ Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 

        ✔ Money back GUARANTEED !


✉  If you have any special order in mind, don't hesitate to send me a message and I will answer promptly. 

Don't forget to check my Gig Extras

Thank You 
Sam

******ORDER NOW******



Reviews


dolivierdepeche:Excellent seller ... exactly what I wanted.

graphicalsam:Outstanding Experience!

flpcorp841:Great as always. Thank you.\n

graphicalsam:Outstanding Experience!

flpcorp841:I love that I don't have to worry about it getting done correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment