Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will distribute 30 flyers across the university of texas in dallas campus

I will distribute 30 flyers across the university of texas in dallas campus












About:

UTD currently has more 40,000 students enrolled. For one Fiverr, I will post 30 basic (see below for specifics) flyers across the campus.

NOTE TO BUYERS: I cannot guarantee an increase in site traffic or interest in your product or event after distributing your flyers. I merely post your ad for a wider audience.

**Please read the FAQ before ordering.**

Reviews


superbilly173:Great service. Great communication.

bmichele:The seller is extremely professional and provides status updates throughout the order.

doctor_quill:Outstanding buyer. Communication was clear, warm, and professional. Would not hesitate to work with again.

jremmy:That looks amazing!! thank you so much!!

doctor_quill:I'm happy to help. Thank you very much for your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment