Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design an amazing flyer in 8 hours

I will design an amazing flyer in 8 hours












About:

Hi

You are looking for creative and professional flyer? You are on right gig now.
I am graphic designer and I will design eye-catching Flyers, Posters and Brochures designs for you, which will help you in attracting audience towards your services.

Features of this Gig:

  • Professional Design
  • 300 dpi High Resolution / Print Ready Files
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • HQ jpeg and png files
  • Quick and Friendly Customer Service.

Benefits of choosing me:

  • I am experienced Graphic Designer.
  • I will finish your WORK professionally and quickly.
  • I offer you Unlimited Revisions until the Product is just right for you.
  • Including the Source File and Print Ready file for Free.
  • 24/7 service.

You just have to provide me!

  •     Text Details
  •     Your logo
  •     Images (If any)

If you have any questions Inbox me please, I am available at almost anytime.

THANKS

Reviews


kquinn773:Went above and beyond and very helpful

kelelo:Good service and professional

digitalartists:Thanks

lebohangb:Good working with you again as always.

partystarevent:great designer


No comments:

Post a Comment