Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will post six flyers around my college campus rogers state university

I will post six flyers around my college campus rogers state university












About:

I currently go to Rogers State University. For this gig I will print and post 6 flyers on campus. Great for businesses or websites targeting college students. Each will be on a standard 8.5x11 piece of computer paper. If you want more flyers just order more gigs.

Please send your flyer as a word document or PDF file.

I will send you a picture of at least two flyers I post per gig as proof of job completion!

Students:
4,646 Enrolled
37% Male
63% Female

Reviews


collegework:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

samldp:Thumbs Up

collegework: Thank You!

schultedillon:Great!

fredymedina:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment