Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design amazing rack card or door hanger, flyer

I will design amazing rack card or door hanger, flyer












About:

Get creative and unique custom designed Rack Card or a Door Hanger or DL Flyer from a professional Graphic Designer.

Standard Package

Exclusive Custom Double Side Rack Card or Door Hanger Design

Just provide me with Content & Images and I'll do the rest.

Premium Package

Exclusive Custom Double Side Rack Card/ Door Hanger Design with editable files in .ai or .psd format. You can even ask for an editable PDF while ordering.

Images and content are to be provided by the buyer.

All Inclusive Package

Provide the website link or a rough draft of what you need and I'll create an exclusive custom design from that.

I'll pick the content and images from the website.

PS:  If you do not have a logo and want one, I can create it. Just message me regarding this.

I also provide 24 hrs delivery which can only be guaranteed if you provide me with all the required information as per the selected package.

**************************************

This is the BEST DEAL on Fiverr. 

Don't Wait.......

ORDER TODAY get your design by TOMORROW!!

***********************************

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED


Reviews


mykull:Perfect! Amazing design and super fast turnaround.

canadagraphic:Thank you!!

suzetterahn:Super creative, nailed the design the first time, easy to work with, highly recommended. Have already sent other work.

canadagraphic:Thank you!!

nmnewcomb:Quick and easy! Always fast response and delivered changes quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment