Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design extra ordinary dj and club flyer or poster

I will design extra ordinary dj and club flyer or poster












About:

Hi,
I am a professional graphic designer with years of experience.
This particular gig is for dj , club, lounge , concert or any event  flyer and posters 
If you are throwing a party at your house or club and you are looking for a perfect poster to promote your party .
Please do contact me
You will get 100% money back guarantee 
smooth and professional custom service 
Unique designs 
Quickest turnaround 

Reviews


waqas_121:Great Experience

arman_jarral:Outstanding Experience!

jeffhaber8:The dude didn't follow my directions. He misspelled simple words and wouldn't change them on the 1st revision after I asked him to.

arman_jarral:worst experience\r\n

dj_poni:Wow just wow. I wasn't expecting my order to be as great as it is. I genuinely thought I'd have to keep getting things revised but no first time and he smashed my expectations. very highly recommended Seller very highly recommended. Seriously thank you for such an awesome delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment